All Weather PU Foam
Selfoam PU Foam is polyurethane based, moisture cured, one component filling and insulation material
- Can be stored at temperatures of -10°C to +35° C,
- Moisture cured.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials such as wood, concrete, tile, metal and aluminum (except polyethylene, silicone and teflon).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cuttable and paintable after curing.
- Very good expansion capacity.
- Easy to use.
- Not clogged when the application is paused for a short period of time.
- Requires less cleaning needs.
- Changing the tube can be made faster.
750 ml – 840 g x 12 per box (Gun Grade – Normal Grade)
Foam color: Yellow
Assembling and sealing of windows and door frames,
Filling of cavities,
Sealing of openings in all roof constructions,
Thermal and acoustic insulation.
Can be stored at temperatures of -10 ° C to +35 ° C.