Plus (Safety Valve)
Selfoam Plus PU Foam is polyurethane based, moisture cured, one component filling and insulation material.
- Moisture cured.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials such as wood, concrete, tile, metal and aluminum (except polyethylene, silicone and teflon).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cuttable and paintable after curing.
- Very good expansion capacity.
- After use, seal off the nozzle with stoper so it can be used again for several weeks.
860 g gross x 12 per box (Normal Grade)
Foam Color: Blue
Selfoam Plus PU Foam;
Assembling and sealing of windows and door frames,
Filling of cavities,
Sealing of openings in all roof constructions,
Thermal and acoustic insulation.
The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.