Selsil Siliconized Acrylic Sealant is a one-component, acrylic-dispersion-based, insulation material with a high bonding capacity.
- One component.
- Easily applicable by gun.
- Forms a watertight film when cured.
- Resistant to weather conditions.
- Offers long-lasting flexibility.
- Oil free on surface.
- Does not affect the surface being filled.
- Has a shiny and slippery appearance.
- Can be used on all porous surfaces such as brick, concrete and wood.
- Resistant to water, wind and humidity on aluminium, wood and PVC frames and windows.