Siliconized+ Acrylic Sealant
Selsil Siliconized acrylic sealant is a single-component, acrylic dispersion based sealant which is reinforced with silicone emulsion.
- Easy application with gun.
- Form permanently water repellent layer after curing.
- Resistant to weather conditions.
- Remains flexible for a long time after curing.
- It does not contain oil on its surface.
- Does not effect the application surface.
- It has bright, glossy appearance.
- It can be used for all porous surfaces such as brick, concrete and wood.
- Water, wind and moisture resistant on aluminum, wood and PVC frames and windows.
310 ml x 25’ per box
White, Light Grey, Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Gold Oak, Merbau, Cherry, Light Oak,Medium Oak, Maple, Dark Walnut, Beech, Teak
Expanding fuga between prefabricate construction element.
Assembly wood, PVC, iron and aliminium joinery.
Joints in stone, wood, concerete, plaster and brick works etc.
Sealing of window and door frame to masonry.
It is also used before painting against cracks.
The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.