Selsil Mold Release Spray Silicone Free, is a special spray, used in mold making and casting, and works well with most liquid rubber and liquid plastic products. It will easily release mold rubbers (such as polyurethanes and polysulfides) from properly prepared models with its special silicone free formulation.
- Creates a thin and clear film on the surface.
- Facilitates the material transfer. Allows for quality part pressing.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Suitable for multi-moulding. Simplifies the pressing process by eliminating the need for a secondary operation on the surfaces after the sheet rubber pressing.
- Can be used in the manufacture of natural rubber, synthetic rubber, nitrile rubber, Neoprene rubber, PP, HDPE, LDPE, PVC, and other kinds of plastic parts.