Selsil Fire Stop Silicone
Selsil Fire Stop Silicone is one part neutral curing, gunnable, specially formulated silicone sealant for being barrier against fire. It creates a barrier against fire up to 4 hours.
- Easy application
- Long life reliability and low maintenance
- Superior adhesion to wide range of building materials including concrete and brickwork
- Flexibility with storage time and stock usage
- Can be applied in vertical and overhead joints
- Unaffected by high or low temperatures
- UV Resistant
Selsil Fire Stop Silicone was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing of connection and expansion joints in construction, is fire resistant in case of fire. Selsil Fire Stop Silicone is a high performance neutral cure silicone sealant designed to give superior adhesion and durability in a wide range of glazing, weather sealing and trade applications. Selsil Fire Stop Silicone will bond to form a strong weatherproof seal on most common building materials such as: glass, ceramic, steel, aluminum, brick, concrete, most plastics, etc.
Store the product in a cool and dry place between +5°C and +25°C.