Selsil Winter Montage Foam is a one component, polyurethane-based filling and insulation material cured by atmospheric moisture.
- One component.
- Storage temperature range: -10°C/+14°F to %35°C/+95°F.
- Cured by atmospheric moisture.
- Excellent adherence to most construction materials such as wood, concrete, roofing tiles, metal, aluminium (excluding polyethylene, silicone, and Teflon).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cuttable and paintable when cured.
- Excellent filling (expansion) capacity.
- Easy to use.
- It can be used at low temperatures up to -10 °C.