- One component.
- Cured by atmospheric moisture.
- Features controlled expansion to prevent damage to doors and windows
- Excellent adherence to most construction materials such as wood, concrete, roofing tiles, metal, aluminium (except for polyethylene, silicone, and Teflon).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cuttable and paintable when cured.
- Exceptionally good filling (expansion) capacity.
- Applied by gun, hence easy to use.
- Not clogged when the application is paused for a brief period of time.