Low Expansion FOAM
Selfoam Gun Grade Low Expansion PU Foam is polyurethane based, moisture cured, one component filling and insulation material. It has extremly low post expansion and shows good adhesion to different types of surfaces.
- Moisture cured.
- Low expansion property avoids warping or bowing of door and window frames.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials such as wood, concrete, tile, metal and aluminum (except polyethylene, silicone and teflon).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cuttable and paintable after curing.
- Very good expansion capacity.
- Applied with gun.
- Not clogged when the application is paused for a short period of time.
- Requires less cleaning needs.
- Changing the tube can be made faster.
750 ml – 905 g x 12 per box
Foam Color: Pale Yellow
Assembling and sealing of windows and door frames,
Filling of cavities, gaps cracks and openings
The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.